All club members and their families are expected to respect the Code of Conduct. If you have any concerns or questions, you are asked to speak directly with a member of the Executive Committee.
- Possession or use of illegal or restricted drugs is absolutely prohibited.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- Damage to property is the legal and financial responsibility of the parent or guardian of the individual.
- Obedience of the user Facility Rules and Regulations, as they may apply, is the responsibility of the individual.
- Respect and consideration must be shown at all times, towards all athletes, coaches, officials and the public.
- Acceptable social behaviour is expected at all times.
- Any infraction of the above rules may result in suspension or expulsion. Any violation of the above rules will be dealt with by the Provincial Association.